Monday, October 5, 2009

Beard Color For Menprodect In India

time changes (long live the noviosssss)

You will find that not long ago entered
or comment on your blogs as well have left a little abandoned mine, this has several reasons ...


Since I wrote the last entry I had mixed feelings, since the latter did not feel good, I I spent the time between the joy of a wedding and my own sadness that at no time will ...


Today I return to discuss the wedding day so beautiful that they have lived Silvia y Manu. You have some photos so you can see how beautiful they were both.








COUPLE CONGRATULATIONS!




Also, as the title of the post, it's time for change and as such I'll tell you to leave a little aside this space as I like escrbir has for so long in order to focus on something else, which I hope will not take me long, and I need to change certain things I have in doing that can not move forward, I'm not the person before, not I am happy, no smile, I'm sad and I need to get inside so much bile that I have accumulated over time and the best way I think it is settling accounts and closing wounds.

First of all I need to apologize to a person, Cris, you, you are to the person you've neglected, I'm really sorry, I hope everything back the way it was before when we spent talking until 6 am without feeling sleepy ....

the rest of people for nothing, thanks to those who have been there, and that too, because as they say, to the joys joins worldwide, but for the world escapes punishment .... all this time I have been a disappointment, and fat, but you know that there is little internet, and if about 30 people who've known me I have a single friend and I am satisfied, so if, well Thanks, everyone knows what he has done, whether good or bad ...

librais you not think that so easy to me, I will come from time to time to let some appetizer but I will focus my energies on something I have in mind.
all
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment