Friday, September 18, 2009

Where Pokemon Shiny Gold Full Version

"Where can ..."

The last memory I have of you, is your back out the door the day you decided to go and leave your house with a "where to" left everything behind ...


Trying to remember how many times you've done that I have just the fingers and now it is time to go back and fix things long ago you lost one of two things you had .... the other also will lose over time when you know you realize the reality, when you see everything around you is a lie and false promises to see endowments and are disappointed to see that come true or at least not on your part.

Trying to remember a sign of affection and the only thing that come to mind are screaming, more screaming, nights waiting until you decide to come back from some bar and of course, a Friday afternoon with a closed door ...


I can say with my head held high that you do not owe anything, all I have is thanks to me, I sometimes pride can and can not ask for help when I need something, but it does now have a calm mind that I am completely free of any emotional charge of duty to you, for once, one you asked for help I'm still waiting andola, no matter, I got out of that bad time without you as I left and follow other
doing.


years I've been swallowing a lot of things and pretending I do not remember many others, but now it's over, I close the door once, twice, but no third, no third no.


Sorry, but you and I do not fear the very concept of a good father ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment