Monday, September 7, 2009

Tom Brown Tracker Knife Clone

Witnesses

has happened again today, today have become the ghosts of the past, this afternoon, after spending 10 days in the sky Well I've fallen back to hell.

Again the gross tone across the letters, again full of hate that phrase.
know are not true, which is only used to protect oneself, but still ... repeated many times, eventually become reality ...


I do not get anything weird, just someone who misses me even though we spent a whole day together, someone who is nervous to see me, do not get bored of my talks but we spend five hours on the phone, glad to hear that.

Someone who always accompany me home and make fun the way, however long it is, anyone who can kissed by a simple impulse without feeling bold. I do not care about the gifts, dinners and flowers, while he shows admiration, I am content to know that me is where would you like to always be.

And you know each and every one of my smiles, someone just for me all, you choose to stay with me even if I have other plans, your friends get tired of hearing my name, he thinks of me, much more accepts it, you feel it falls the world if we discuss and embrace me proudly pulling their shit, make me laugh to mourn, and make me laugh when I can not mourn, they tell me I'm beautiful, but not is fully awake, I say I have the most beautiful eyes, even if they are equal to everyone else who loves my hair, but always involved, someone who take the best of my smiles every day


And I just imagine me living with you, live in a secluded place, you and me, growing old together, see passing and our love life was as alive as ever, was not consumed, was that little spark that shone from the first kiss, and never never go out, just me imagined that I'd want forever, I would tell you good night and good morning, I wake up every morning next to you, take care when you were sick, I just imagined I would still love to that forever, but ... You know? That was what I really wanted, but life did not ask me what I wanted, and simply did the right thing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment