Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lakme Eye Shadow Price ( Indian Price)

CHAMPION CONGRATULATIONS!

thirty years ago today, a champion came into the world.

born in Espoo, a sparsely populated town near the Finnish capital, Helsinki. It was good in his studies, always distracted thinking about some nut together with another or to step on some throttle.

born 30 years ago Kimi Raikkonen, pilot of Fromula 1 and globaliza champion of that sport.

I thought if I make this entry in case anyone was saying, go see the aunt is that my awesome geek, or something like that ... jaajajajaj, but in the end, because I want and because they deserve it!

Everyone sees it as a cold person, hence its nickname IceMan, distant, little trabajador.Yo reveler and believe just the opposite, in the gutta I run, nothing more, does not like interviews, does not like talking with mechanical hours of the same thing, not like the roles of telemetry, no, he likes to be on the track and stepping on the accelerator. Everything else that gives the big circus of Formula 1 is not going to.


not think it's for anything so cold and distant as they say, it is probably because they prefer not to have much confidence with people outside their circle, and by that I mean family and true friendships. People who know him say the opposite of it, as Marc Gene, who said two weeks ago would feel a lot if Kimi is out of F1 because it is one of the best drivers out there and the best people too, and that the relationship between the two goes beyond the circuits and even when they are in they talk about other things entirely different work, says it's a very funny if you know how to make the open ....
So there's that.


To me this man is someone I'd like to meet in life, like when I read in the Bolo Maite Mendez de Vigo finally met Bruce (the Boss) after 21 years following his career and in different concerts and I'd like to have it for a moment in front me. Hopefully this could be true.


also leave a photo because I have mood and makes me laugh this photo ...
jejejejje








CHAMPION CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment