Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Which Is Best Lic Or Ppf

Results of the survey.

wondering about a month ago in the survey of this blog if you think best midwife is an independent career in nursing, ie ceases to be a nursing specialty. 45 people have participated
(which ilu! Lol), and the results were these:
- Yes should be an independent career, voted by 25 people, 55% of voters.
- There should be an independent career, voted by 17 people, 37% of voters
- There is clear: vote for 3 people, 6% of voters.

As distinct advantage gained by the option to be an independent career.
If I tell the truth, I did not expect this resultado.La most of my classmates wanted was not an independent career.
If you remember, I said that was not clear, but it has occurred something at this time that I have not started aclarado.Yo nursing vocation, if not to be matrona.Digamos has been a means to reach a fin.He started working and I realized that it is not my thing , which does not fill me, so I opted for midwife is an independent career in nursing, because I guess there will be many more people in my place, your goal is to be midwife and no nurse.
Eye! Nurses who reads this not what you tomeis wrong, because I really admire people who have a vocation nurse is hard work, and I admit, is nice and grateful, but it's not mine ... I do not I can work on something that makes me, yes for a while, but not for a lifetime.

Well, changing the subject, yesterday I read in the digital version of the newspaper in my city that midwives were missing despite the specialized new students had arrived.
only say one thing ... ME WAIT! Lol. Greetings to todos.Yo
still sick: (. Nostrils do not know when will happen to me, but on Thursday I have to catch a plane and it's not like I plan to follow.
I said, have fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment