Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Body Brownie Try It

New Survey Emergency Childbirth

do you see I posted a new poll about whether you believe whether or not midwives are neglected by nursing schools ... in general nursing.
Many nursing journals is much you try (and get) to advance in nursing, but it seems that the field is quite olvidado.Estancadas midwives always in the same point, with few who actually listen ... That's at least my opinion, based on what I see around me.

I will not lie, I'm a nurse by vocation, let menos.Yo did nursing for midwifery, nursing job, but neither full nor me makes me ... (I hope nobody feels offended) because it is not I really want.
Now I see that although midwives are also nurses, are not heard or apoyadas.Sí, from time to time about his work, current news ... but still in one second (if not 3 °) plane.

is logical that it wants to advance in nursing, it is logical that deal primarily in the field, but we must not forget this collective, we must not forget that they and they also want progress, also want to change things, they also want their voices heard.

The previous survey was whether the specialty should be an independent career, and although I initially had my doubts, I am increasingly confident that yes, they should be.

The survey is raised, now just need to fellowship, to hear opinions, to know the truth (especially if it happens here a midwife, or a resident, lol).

accept and respect all kinds of opinions. Greetings to

tod @ s .

0 comments:

Post a Comment