Saturday, July 26, 2008

Steel Seal Gasket Canada



In only 2 ½ hours to enter trabajar.Parece that long pass does not get used, I DO NOT LIKE EMERGENCY!, But still, I have to go through with, there is no other, I have to work .

Yesterday I went out at night, had what is called the wheel template (the same day you will address nursing and there tell you the plant that you have to go in strengthening plan). I came thinking I would play internal medicine, ICU, or a plant of that type.


- Hello
- Hey, did you want?
- Tonight, I have template wheel, tell me where I have to go?
(For a brief moment looking at your sheet flyer templates)
- I do not have anything assigned
(I dressed as a nurse and my boyfriend had just left the car and my house about 5 km from the hospital. .. my anger rose ...)
- Well, go on maternity leave, and if you are a total of 4 nurses, low and tell me because there is an odd, yes?
(MATERNIDAD!! MATERNITY! Could not be mejorooor!, grinning from ear to ear)
"Okay, is the first no?
"Yes, in the first

" Thank you "Nothing.

And there I went, so happy, feeling that at last was a fluke.
I climb (it took a bit to find it because the hospital here is a little weird), I enter the office, introduce myself, tell them I'm driving workforce in that plant.
Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder.
-Ixha?
I turn ...
"But you doing here??
checked ... I was watching the world is great, and I agree on a mini island with a companion of the race.
talked for a while, I was explained how the planta.Me asked if it was matron, so with great regret that I had to say goodbye and went no.Se.

Needless to say that I have been in my salsa.Me was great that night, I contenta.Que crazy if bottles, if calm babies, occasional C-section cure, medication, catheterization, some way, analytical, to understand all the paperwork!. The auxiliary nurses and I was super majasas.Una of them, I explained what was a vaginal delivery and postpartum which meant the inside .... and I thought, "I I know everything, do not worry ", but neither wanted to give me the Sabiondo, so let me explain everything he wanted.
I think that I have never felt better in a plant like this night is over does not failed anything, vias or analytical or anything ... which in emergencies .... looks like something you predisposition to be more competent RICE.
And now I am taking you back to the ER, reluctantly, with the nerves always be enough of a hindrance than a nurse over .... I do not like, and fills me, and me I still realiza.Y two months, hoping to pass! hehe.

Above is something I fastidia.Si say that you work in the emergency room, everyone is surprised, it's like you go up the range automatically for you tell them you work in plant or midwife ... pss ... is not wrong.
hay.Encima But what if you say you do not like emergency think you're a weirdo ...
Anyway, that's what happens when you study something that only serves as a bridge to what you really want to get, when you study something that has nothing to do with what you want, but it is essential to achieving this.

Have a nice day, be happy, and fight for what they want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment