Monday, March 21, 2011

Itunes System Not Modified

CleptoCat Ira




looks like a cute Siamese kitten normalito and current, but ... with kleptomaniac tendencies. Circulates through the news media so curious cat steals your neighbors. The residents of a neighborhood in a city in California (U.S.) three years have worried about the mysterious robberies committed by the cat. Research carried out by a television program about animals (in the style of The Dog Whisperer) found that the cause of the mysterious disappearance of property from the neighbors was Dusty, the cat. The number of objects stolen by the Pussycat are around six hundred, and among them you can find lingerie, shoes, socks, stuffed animals, bags ...
Legally, the cat will not have criminal responsibility, but their owners, who are responsible for returning all that Dusty has handle to the neighbors. Here in Spain the same thing happen, absolve the neighbors and return all the stolen animal because animals do not have criminal liability. And in my opinion, I think Dusty is a very spoiled cat (besides being chubby) because some owners will too permissive and let you do what the cat wants. And like the cat is an animal that is very much to his ball, he does what he wants. The cats have to love them fondly, but also teach them discipline. My father did not leave a cloud onto the table in the kitchen so you do not sniff the food of others. So my father, whenever he sees a cloud on the table says, "Get down!". Another mistake I made myself is that my cat too pampered and left to me was eating. I let him lick my plate and when I told my parents, my parents told me that it would consent because what I did was a slut. In addition, as many have given in the form of bar snacks, each time you hit me father and me, always gets meowing like crazy to give him one. Then you appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment