Friday, February 26, 2010

Grandfather And Granddaughter Songs

FINALLY I CAN SAY WHAT HE GOT! DEFICIT OF MIDWIVES


Against all odds. Finally
I can say, finally makes sense to continue with this blog.
No more years of hopelessness, or expected. This here in my hands, and yet I still can not believe it, I'm still in a cloud yesterday, still seems the story of another person and I finally learned that I am the protagonist.

When I was all lost, when he had months without study, locked, unable to open a book, giving everything to lose, just at the last moment, someone opened my eyes, a complete stranger told me "do not want to repent of it would have been, I've seen things much more difficult to achieve. "
I remember, and still escapes me a little smile when I do, thinking to myself "has been crazy."
was exactly the day December 23, 2009 when I started a fight against myself and against the books. The last attempt.
One month after the examination started from scratch. I chose the subjects they would study and was not going to look, considering what most had wondered in recent years.
400 pages in 30 days, with 3 laps to the agenda. Seems impossible? It is not. This past month
not leave the house for nothing, absolutely useless. Instead what happens locked in "my stash" 12 hours a day, with a lot of paper with notes taped to the walls.
gave me time to 1 page every half hour on the 1 st lap in the 2 nd to 7 minutes per page, the latest, most important thing to remember, and at the end of each day to all of the test could pregutas.

And here I am with the place that I expected in my hands.
What would have happened if I had not done anything? Best not to think about, right?.

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I cried all morning, because everything bad I've spent so far has paid off, has culminated here. Now
day worth crying coming from work, days that I thought was good for nothing, the days I could not sleep thinking that the next day had to go to a job he hated, thinking that no my site was worth the anxiety, the urge to void eating, everything, what would happen (and it is not easy for me) just to get to where I am demonstrating that I can, I was a fool to think that there worth, thinking that this could never test.

Yesterday was the perfect day. I do not think hardly anyone failed to congratulate me, and every greeting llorera, mine and some "partners."
I'm so glad to have given this joy to my mother, my boyfriend, my brothers .... So many people! My boyfriend

owe everything. I have endured tears, fights, endless silences, and has always had gestures and words of encouragement for me has been busy for a month of home, work, to keep up with a girlfriend near defeat. The square with my name and yours.

And of course I was not going to forget all of you, Anahit, lulumbela, Erika, Onnytxu, Bea-nursing, berec, Alba-rod, Albaefi, Raton, Shai, Estiblanca, Marta1988, Aran85, Myri86, Mery27, Juliet Kaperu ...

Without your support this would have been even more difficult.
you have encouraged me in times of downturn, you have laughed with me, you have shared my nerves, my hopes and joys.
has been essential to meet you, know I'm not the only crazy help you? Hehehe.

I am extremely keen to meet you in Madrid, making faces.

that I can only congratulate you on your piece of posts, which you have justly earned the.


It emits a "FUTURE R1"

Ixha.


Pd: There have been changes in the blog, but not the only, well soon you will have to swallow another blog, the blog of my residence, BECAUSE IT IS TO TELL! no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment