Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mic Wiring For Stag 357 Cb Radio

.... Dulce

I want to be one of those people who have self-control, such that when someone breaks the egg is able to say very calmly "nothing happens ... I'll fix it" someone who does not explode in anger when someone in front of you does no more than three hundred times repeating the same question when you already have answered the three hundred and one ...



do not know how I manage, but I always end up losing her temper with such situations and as I've learned not to yell at the person, the solution were isolated and tears of rage ...

someone when you hear me speak? Do you value someone my words? Do I ask both to claim a bit, just a bit of idle thanks? Does anyone remember that I exist? Have I suddenly become invisible to everyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment