Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shares In Post Closing Session

condemns selfishness! Alcohol

Between thought and thought opens a small gap that comes to light the dark hole through my chest ...


Lately there's nothing to calm all this outpouring of grief, sadness and pain that bore my stomach, there is not a single thing you touch or see do not jump a river of tears my eyes ...


I want to be more selfish and learn to say no, because I'm already tired of most people coming to me is to ask me something or for me to solve their problems, however as soon as I I open my mouth to mine, which I do very little, run away, just leave ....


silly excuses do nothing but that dark hole punch to be getting bigger, that I try to hide, disguise .... Words, words and more words than ever and I mean high, that will never be said of heart, just to look good and after the words you turn around and go ... do not say things are shown, they taught me ... I guess in the fon do what most bothers me is that they think I'm stupid, I did not realize things and that - who cares, I see and I do not know! - should think.


why I learned to solve my things by myself, truly little story, which leads to me say that I am cold, inaccessible or even antisocial, they may have right, but not more than I've made my move in the aftermath of the years.


"The pleasures violent end in violence and have in triumph to his own death, just as the fire consumed the powder in a ravenous kiss. .. " (Romeo and Juliet, Scene II, Act VI)

0 comments:

Post a Comment