Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Masterbate With Friend

This is me Fought with the world


say I'm
A book with no plot
do not know if I'm coming or going
What I miss in my dreams



say I'm a black and white photo
I have to sleep more
That I can my temper.



say I'm
A normal girl
With little quirks that make despair
That we are well
Where is the good and evil
Where is my place



say that I
As a dog without its owner
As a sea boat without
without his body, his soul

say I'm
An ocean of ice
I have to laugh more
And a little less silent








not what you think I'm not your Cinderella
I'm not the last part of your
puzzle unassembled
I'm not who ideaste
Perhaps you missed
Perhaps the time is not




And this is me
Frightened and determined
An endangered species
As real as life
And this is me
Now comes my time I do not think
give not want to waste time
And this is me


If this is me ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment