Saturday, May 23, 2009

Age Of Empires Starts To Load Then Stops



By Manuel Morini

Killing a guy is a boludez. You have to plan it carefully. Review each item so that nothing goes wrong. And, of course, choose the right guy to do it. It is true that I could. I have enough eggs. I already did before. But now I see it is not involved in this. So I needed a murderer. Not everyone. Someone who spoke little. Without much mark. A failed recently released from prison after a six-year sentence for assault with a deadly weapon. A desperate accomplices who already flanked by bad luck. That did not even have mother who mourn a tango. In short, someone like middling Amílcar Benedetto. Me dijeron que lo podía encontrar en el Rodney, frente al cementerio de la Chacarita. No sé, le deberían gustar los fiambres. Aunque cuando chupaba no probaba ni una papa frita. Así en seco, nomás. Se sentaba solo en una mesa. Pedía el tubo de tinto y se iba caminando de costado sin estridencias.


Obra de Eric Zampieri que ilustró la publicación de "Marketing".


Creo que hasta él mismo se tenía compasión. Lo que se dice, una basura human. The ideal type to kill someone, disappear, and not be related to the victim. Everyone could ask, review records, medical records, unpaid violations and even rejected lover. But nothing was going to appear. No one would consider to Amílcar Benedetto. That afternoon I looked at Rodney. I ordered a bottle of Carcassone. So much for what used to take. He was so happy that so touched me. But the bastard would not answer my questions. Remained quiet, watching me through the slits of his eyes. So I put the thousand dollars on the table. To break the mistrust and assure him that he was dealing with a serious guy like me. That bastard. Or mosque. Any unhappy me would have sucked balls in half. I imagine him reaching his fourth foul, hard as the mummy, close the door waiting to jump, laugh, sing, buy a box of Carcassonne, get drunk and vomited all over. But the next day came with a clean shirt, hiding the minute of vulgarity, of coarse we all fear to masturbation in public. Even with combed hair gel was asshole. He said then he had to kill a guy. What if I wanted the laburo not matter. To stay just with the thousand and sitehevistonomeacuerdo. What, he asked looking at the glass. Yes or no? "I replied. I want nine thousand more, I retorted. Yes or not? Nine more. "Nine more and then you take? Nine more and killed the family too. It is not necessary enough for me. Nine. Done. Who is this guy?, Asked again as if nothing. I said then that it was Dr. Juan Carlos Persian. A abogaducho who had arrived late to the lawsuits against the state, which had even written a book about national dignity in relation to Mercosur and had some friends do not know what game that could help you apply for a quartermaster suburbs. Benedetto kept looking at me without speaking. I was already warmed up. Asked and answered very little. And just when I got up to see no more I said yes. I assured him it would help at all. Up to crack. I think I suggested Formosa on the border with Paraguay. The next day I gave a fake card to rent a car might be a little walk around the house in Persian. To see it, and it was just familiar with the place. Each morning at nine, Persian opened the garage, pulled the car, left him warming up on the sidewalk, came to say goodbye to his wife and, at last start. Parsley perfect for uncertain times. It is true that there was a millionaire, but soon would be. It was a powerful gestation. An aspiring important. A guy who knows, it could be be mayor. And at home she would have some gems of the grandmother. O no further than the credit card was being Persian in your wallet, almost as a natural asset. A candidate desires. I do not know how he had been saving. Some people have a god apart. The thing is, Benedetto did everything I ordered. Times were studied. The helplessness of Persian. The exact spot where the car stopped. Everything. But there was something that Benedetto asked insistently. The gun. So no problem. I gave him a clean. We tested it on a field. He went to the hair. He filed down the serial number and a little hammer. So that was just jealous. It's better when you doubt. But Benedict did not. Was completely determined to win that ten thousand with dignity. Dignity have always thought, even underwear shit. And the day came. Benedetto rose early. I do not. Overall, I would not learn of the murder rather than radio. Gave a few laps earlier. It was not appropriate to be seen standing on a corner. But ten to nine stood there, waiting. When he heard the creaking of the door, grabbed the gun still in his pocket. Twinkling beacons told that Persian was rising. He glanced sideways and crossed the street a run diagonally to Persian, which was down from car. Do not know what strange fantasy types will kill you before they call the victim by name. What will it be? Why the last thing they see is the face of his murderer? "To feel that they're leaving your firm? Why were many films? I'll never know, but Benedetto was one of those. Shouted the Persian! And waiting Persian turned who knows what. At that moment they heard the cuetazos. Benedict seemed to trip over something. She did not fall, no. Trotted into Persian, but now a grotesque, like an invalid who have pushed his wheelchair. At this point, the gun hung Benedetto down your index finger. His legs wanted but could not. And no wonder. He had a black buco from the back to the chest. And there was. Falling against Persian watching him trembling, overwhelmed, trying to say something even if you leave that stupid squeaky voice which is reserved for moments of crisis. Someone ran a black uniform with a false Persian smoking in his hand. Watchful waiting the emergence of more terrorists, criminals, thieves, criminals, murderers, kidnappers or bum lurking around. But luckily no one else appeared. Persian type and ordered reassured loud and clear to the woman, who came of the house, getting back until they were sure that everything was fine. It was a real lucky that one of my employees were walking around. They look good with black, right? It gives them some authority. The color I chose. I have some major customers in the neighborhood who need my services. It was my employee who informed me of the incident handy before I could hear on the radio. So the afternoon went to talk to the doctor Persian. I promised to do a parallel investigation to the police. You know, today or they can be trusted with so many stepchildren between law and marginality. Although, in my opinion, the type that would know that days later called Hamilcar Benedetto, worked alone. I do not think he wanted to kidnap him. Most likely it was a careless he saw the car again. So yes, Persian could not be more unguarded. Is an important man now. Will win the mayor's office and I'm going to vote. My men could protect him. Would have one assigned to each member of your family. And in the front of the house would need lights for the night. It is not essential, but better. There are some automatic infrared light for reading. Phenomena. It is where you can get them at a reasonable price. Because ours is a growing security company. We are boys, but the second largest in the area. We have mobile communication weapons, insurance, license, everything. Everything you need to live in peace. This should not happen again. Can you imagine the disgrace that would have been if ...? Better not think about it. Would you be interested to talk about our budget? Something for all needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment